[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Suggestions and Social Talk » Suggestions » Game Suggestions (More suggestions)
Game Suggestions
DaitetsuDate: Tuesday, 2013-05-28, 17:59:27 | Message # 1
Regular Player
Group: Users
I figured that I may as well post some more suggestions here:

•  A menu popup (like the "Q" menu) that pops up (when you choose to "examine the item") from the shop menu and it displays the character classes that can equip those items rather than flooding the chat box with text saying which classes can or cannot equip that item.
  •  The option to move around some of the basic HUD elements (including the chat box) around using the drag and drop system.
  •  The option to mute sound effects/music entirely.
  •  The option to skip the beginning tutorial (like the text telling you what to do, this could come in handy for the people who already know what to do).

ZtacksDate: Saturday, 2013-06-01, 23:02:05 | Message # 2
New Player
Tutorial Skip has been added.

Guy_CecilDate: Sunday, 2013-06-02, 13:52:56 | Message # 3
The Sword Prodigy
Group: Shinzou Clan
Sound Control has been added

"People aren't so simple that they can accept anything and everything. It's so much easier to believe that only your own thoughts and beliefs are absolutely correct."

Guy_CecilDate: Sunday, 2013-06-02, 14:05:02 | Message # 4
The Sword Prodigy
Group: Shinzou Clan
OK, I've updated the equipment shop, Now it will only give you the list of equipments you can equip now
As for the drag and drop hud, it still need to be check, the chat box is a library atm.

"People aren't so simple that they can accept anything and everything. It's so much easier to believe that only your own thoughts and beliefs are absolutely correct."

DaitetsuDate: Wednesday, 2013-06-05, 21:58:53 | Message # 5
Regular Player
I've also noticed sometimes if you talk to an NPC the text that they're saying can overlap with the current text (creating a garble of words thats unreadable) and I've seen it do it numerous times, may want to work on that somehow. This may also due with the whole lag factor, as well.

Forum » Suggestions and Social Talk » Suggestions » Game Suggestions (More suggestions)
Page 1 of 11
Search: