[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: Mog_Reiuji, Guy_Cecil 
Forum » Staff » Reports » Bug Report (Report an bug / glitch found in-game)
Bug Report
Guy_CecilDate: Thursday, 2012-12-20, 17:03:55 | Message # 1
The Sword Prodigy
Group: Shinzou Clan
The Bug/Glitch Found:

Where Does It Happen:

Frequency of the Bug/Glitch:

"People aren't so simple that they can accept anything and everything. It's so much easier to believe that only your own thoughts and beliefs are absolutely correct."

ZtacksDate: Sunday, 2013-04-21, 16:46:12 | Message # 2
New Player
Group: Users
~I know this will get used up fast~ respect

LetsuDate: Wednesday, 2013-06-26, 01:37:58 | Message # 3
New Player
Bug: The situation was, the current party leader had disconnected and it auto made me PL, I gave it back to him when he logged in but then my character stopped moving, everytime they moved I just stood in place and could not do anything, iirc I couldn't even open the menu. We attempted leave and rejoining but that didn't solve it, iirc after encounters it would toss me back in the spot I got stuck in, and again iirc when we disbanded party it made my character walk through all the steps they did in godlike speed, and ended up where they currently were. So I assume something was simply blocking my ability to follow but it kept recording each step.

Where: I do believe this was the Cave Forest, near the top left next to a wall.

Frequency: It's only happened once.

Added (2013-06-26, 01:33:05)
---------------------------------------------
Bug: I think we had died to A01 then went back to Ken inside the cave, iirc faught something and came out, talked to Elder and he gave the next quest and asked if I was ready or something, but then it auto warped me into the Cave Forest dungeon I believe, I checked the quest in confusion and it said to talk to the Elder, so I left and talked to him again where it gave me the real quest for I think Catacombs, I proceeded to head to the shop and when I entered into the buy section the shopkeeper gave me another quest, which was the same one from when it warped me into Cave Forest saying to go talk to the elder.

Where: Cave Forest->Elder->Shopkeeper.

Frequency: Only quest issue I've encountered and it only happened once.

Added (2013-06-26, 01:37:58)
---------------------------------------------
Glitch: When the last npc in an encounter is about to die, you can screw around with defend key to make your icon glitchy when it's trying to do the victory state. Can also simply defend while in victory stance too.

Where: End of an encounter

Frequency: Defending during victory is possible anytime, making icon glitch right before its over about 20% shot.

XhaosDate: Tuesday, 2013-08-20, 23:37:27 | Message # 4
New Player
Seems some battles have started to end with monsters in them. and if  you use that battle field later. will have the extra monsters in them, not sure what doing it

Forum » Staff » Reports » Bug Report (Report an bug / glitch found in-game)
Page 1 of 11
Search: